Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Felt Craft

Felt Craft is fun to make. It requires no fancy tools, and suitable for any ages.
Cutting, gluing, a little sewing and decorating is all you have to do. You will end up doing it more than one piece, you won't even realize when you are hooked.

I made this Christmas ornament for sale, but sure I keep some of them to decorate my Christmas tree. For the last 2 years I always make myself a handmade Christmas ornament.. and I will be doing it every year... something to remember !

Felt are available with lots of color..
This is what makes me drools... ! LOL




Mixed and Match !
My kind of snowman....






And colorful scottie dog..
Love them all... !








Work in progress..
see that gingerman.. rudolf the red nose reindeer,
half face of my snow man... and up there is a feet of my scottie dog !






My other snow man...










Yummy cup cakes....










More Cup cakes... plus owl and penguins...
















For days my work table are a lovely mess !
I am so happy to be able to make this.. and if this kind of ornament makes you happy too.. then.. a mission is complete !

Don't forget to color your days with a simple pleasure you can enjoy !
Have a lovely day !

'Na


Kerajinan dari felt mudah untuk dikerjakan oleh siapa saja, dengan alat2 yang sederhana seperti lem, gunting dan benang kita dapat menciptakan ornament yang lucu..
Saya membuat ornament Natal ini untuk tahun 2009 yang lalu.

Banyak sekali warna felt yang tersedia..
Ornamentnya lucu-lucu kan?

No comments:

Post a Comment