Thursday, February 11, 2010

Christmas Bazaar

On November 2009, I received a message on my cell phone..
Asked if I was interested to join their Christmas Bazaar at school.
So.. as you can imagine.. my heart was pounding a little faster..
It was a joyful moment when I prepared everything for that bazaar.

So.. this is my spot..
Did you see my blue rag doll? and my turtle amigurumi which found its home after bazaar.
My accessories.... necklace.. earings.. bracellets..
Unfortunately I can't hang my quilts... so I just folded them, and showed the customer when they approached my table.
Hopefully I can join more Bazaar in the near future...

Ikut Bazaar itu menyenangkan...
Saya senang sekali sewaktu dihubungi untuk bisa menjadi salah satu vendor di Bazaar Natal.
Inilah meja saya...
Lihat boneka batik biru ? dan amigurumi kura-kura.. yang telah mendapat rumah baru setelah bazaar. Dan juga aksesoris saya?
Sayangnya, saya tidak dapat memamerkan Quilt dengan menggantungnya...


Luv,
'Na

No comments:

Post a Comment