Friday, October 10, 2014

Selvages Quilt

I save those selvages fabrics for quite some times... so when they are adding up I thought it's about time to make something out of those selvages...

First I sew them row by row..
then use them like I want to.
This time I would like to make a wonky house Quilt.






I love house quilt... but wonky house quilt ? like them better for their quirky appearance.. it was really related to my brain which sometimes just can't go straight. LOL

I make one to see if it working nicely, and I kinda like the result..
first, this is intended for a mug rug... then the size is too big so I make a pillow instead.

I still have those selvages fabric... enough to make a baby Quilt size :) I'll do a baby quilt version for wall hanging Quilt I guess. Whaaa.... that would be nice... :)

Happy quilting.
'Na

No comments:

Post a Comment