Thursday, October 09, 2014

Country Doll


I took Country doll workshop... it was fun...  
The teacher prepare a kit for us... make it all easy to do...
:) Wow I can imagine the hard work she did before the workshop.

This is the appearance after the doll is stuffed.



 And.... tha daaa... This is my doll... :)




What is so good about workshop is that you can finished making something in a day !.. it is rarely happened if I did it at home...
with lots of  interruptions and mood changing... :) LOL

And meeting friends who share the same interests was really fun...

After this I'm looking forward to join a Bag workshop...
Whoo hooo..... Well... I'll be back to Quilting like before... but this kind of adventure is really makes me improve my skill...
Wow... this is what they say about : " Do not underestimate a woman behind a sewing machine...."  I got it ! :)

Happy making a doll... Happy sewing my friends...
'Na..

No comments:

Post a Comment