Thursday, October 09, 2014

Recycle fashion show

All Kindergarten's program are full of  fun for either kids and parents and one of them makes me excited. Recycle Fashion Show for kids....

One mom asked me to make a patchwork fabrics

This is the result of those patchwork...
Love the color. It took me days to finished it... LOL...

I sew them together... and looks good covering my couch... :)
 



This is 3 meters long patchwork !
And this patchwork will be used as a dress for a Recycle fashion show....
This is how it turns out...  with plastic bag flower added... 
( back side pics )


and more plastic bag flowers in the front.... isn't this WOW ?

And this is the side view....
She puts used CD on the sides...

Today... I saw lots of creative moms showing their talents... they are all lovely.... especially when the kids show them  on the stage... 

Be happy...
:) 'Na

No comments:

Post a Comment