Sunday, October 26, 2014

Frame coin purse

I always up to trying new things... the challenge makes me excited.  This is what I did lately..
making a frame coin purse. 
Bought the frame online and trying to figure out how they make a coin purse. Start with making my own pattern... well internet sure gives us what we need. LOL. I learn the tutorial how to make this purse... and with trial and error I make this...

I'm so confidence making the one with gusset which is more challenging than not using one.
Still... I need practice to make it neat.
but so proud that I finally can make it.

And the other one... I use different pattern shape which I draw myself... without gusset, but I did the machine quilting in the fabrics. Mary Engelbreit's fabric... my favorite...
Isn't it lovely ?



I still have 3 more frame... Yeay...
I'll  pick the right fabrics for them... and for now... I need to sip my afternoon coffee...:)

Have a great day my friends...
Stay happy and healthy....
'Na
 



No comments:

Post a Comment