Saturday, May 31, 2014

Vacation- Greece #1

Traveling sure excites me to the bones !.. I just love being at a new place.. seeing a wonderful scenery... meeting new people... trying new foods.. and do a little shopping of course :)

Now that I had a chance to visit a far away country.. thousands miles away from home. Sure makes my heart jumps for joy from the document preparation.. packing and browsing places I would like to visit...
It is a really nice if for once in a while I get out from routines of the little world of mine.

Greece.. here I come.. :)
May, 2014
Having lunch at the Acropolis museum.. top floor with this stunning view is awesome..... 

Still standing to this day after thousands of years..

This statue is the real one from Parthenon. Now it moved to the Museum.


This is a miniature Parthenon in the Museum

I spent 2 days to visit 2 museum... I need to digest slowly to really understand about all of this... wandering how they can build such a majestic place like this and last for thousands years...

The statue are so beautiful... Their hands are so skilful to captured the beauty of women's body and face and the details of her hair.
there is nothing like they would miss it.
Look at this one... really nice with a red wall  back ground. The drapery cloth seems so real.. and the women face is so beautiful.


 This one tells that  She was seduced and ready to hit him with her sandals...


 
Spending my time at this Museum was like going back to the past era..Still I was in awe.

to be continued...

:) 'Na

No comments:

Post a Comment