Monday, March 10, 2014

Soutache

I am kinda of curious person. I am eager to know if I can make pretty things and love to explore more what I can create differently.

When my eyes caught a jewelry works made with soutache then I just felt the urge to try it. Rush to the craft shop and looking for the supplies. Well I have lots of beads, so what I need is just the cord called soutache.  
I tried to make a brooch.. but I am telling you this is not easy... I did trial and error.. and almost give up. My fingers are poked with those sharp needle, but hey... don't ever give up ! 

All you need is be patience with yourself... trust your instinct... and in no time you'll see your creative juices will be flowing... and your hands are busy.

This is what I called pretty things... I made this... Yeay me !
I am not to the level of  satisfied yet. I need to practice more to get the finest result I can be proud of.

Feels so great after accomplished this small beading project.

 Happy beading,
'Na


No comments:

Post a Comment