Sunday, March 02, 2014

A little getaway means big inspirations

One of my wish list is having a family vacations and hopefully in low seasons. But finding the right time is not easy. My son only have a holiday on high seasons holiday, which makes all the prices goes up from airplane ticket , tours to hotel rates.  I believe that God always give me the right thing on the right time... most of my planned itinerary just stay in my notes, but this time... when things unplanned.. we had a chance to go for vacations... for 5 days... in low seasons... awesome !

We didn't go far from our country.. but enough to have a new eye opening for my teenage son. I wanted him to see the world.. seeing new things.. trying new foods.. meeting new people... broaden the knowledge.. know other cultures....

And on the other hand, I am so excited to get out from routines... and get some inspirations... booster... new energy... :) oooh so grateful.

Of course my little cute  clown travelled with us....
Took a lot of pictures about the activities... we had fun. 
Thanks be to God.

5 days  seem too short to spend, but I missed my home already...
Wow.. that's what it means... Home sweet home...

So grateful,
'Na

No comments:

Post a Comment