Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Beautiful Garden

I just love being in the garden... either they are small or big.. indoor or outdoor.. full of blooming flowers or just natural greenery.  Garden gives the right energy for me. I know maintaining a Garden is not that easy.. Lots of TLC ( Tender Loving Care ) is required to make plants grows beautifully. That is why this place was like beyond my thoughts when they gather plants from around the world.. put them . indoor with a cool air condition. WOW !

A chance to visit  this garden was a big opportunity for me.
Just felt the love being in the garden that big. My heart sang along while I was inside. :). I saw only beauty.
 
I took this pictures... so what do you think you will feel when you are there ?  


Feeling great...
Hopefully I can visit this place again and see the lights at night.

'Na

No comments:

Post a Comment