Sunday, November 23, 2014

Bali adventure

This year...I had a chance to visit Bali again.... oooowh I'm so excited because Bali is my favorite place to visit. They called Bali with a Paradise island... and I couldn't agree more.

Bali is the famous island for tourist around the world. It located in the middle part of Indonesia.
Lots of things to see and experience.... 

This is how my eyes see a bit of this island... the culture... the art...  Oooh they are so beautiful to my eyes.

This is a small offerings of flowers and " dupa " they put them on the street.. 
  

And this is a handpainted boxes... consist of a colorful little dots... create a beautiful pattern... 


Wooden art...  and frangipani flower hair clip.


A typical Balinese house has a stone carved fence.. . Simply Gorgeous. 


Very detailed work on carved stone...  Beautifully made !










And this is a wooden doll ( this is a typical javanese puppet /doll ) I found them greeting me on a restaurant. They are holding a menu they offered.


Awesome antique tiles on a restaurant...
I don't think we produce this kind of tiles anymore... they must be saved from an old house....
I love it...
Make a great pattern for Quilt right.. ?  a ha... an inspiration !


I'll post more pictures....
Tha tha for now....
'Na
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment