Sunday, November 02, 2014

Accordion Wallet

I felt so happy to be in a crowd of creative women who like to sew...
Never did I imagine that I can sew anything than just a straight stitch...
First... I make a Quilt..then dolls... then a children dress... then now bags and wallets ? WOW the sewing world really takes me to a journey where I can push my ability to increase my skill. :) And I am so happy... 
Not to mention I met more people who shared the same passion...
Thanks be to God... I felt like I'm living in a right world right now... ha ha...

Making this kind of wallet is not easy... need skill and patience...
whew... sewing those zipper is really something !
 
This is my first accordion wallet...






 Still need to make some adjustment... to make it neater...
 But as a master piece... I'm quite satisfied....

I'll practice some more...
'Na
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment