Friday, April 04, 2014

My Mom's garden

I love having  many kind of plants in the Garden. My kind of Garden is not Minimalist Garden... It is Tropical Garden where I can see lots of colors and lush of beautiful foliages.  I try to maintain my own garden... but it is still  far from what I really want. On the contrary my mom has a beautiful garden. She is a real gardener, any plants that she touched seems just grows beautifully. 

Like many says, pictures tell a thousand words... so.. take a look at my Mom's garden...
This is the garden in front of her house...




In the side of her house, she create a lovely side terrace with a little Koi pond... of course with lots of plants ... Those blue ceramic pots are beautiful..
She put a beautiful carved wooden bench  on the terrace, facing to this little pond. My favorite spot.

She even has a chili plants on near her kitchen. 


She has several plants like this... This one is big... WOW.

She didn't leave any spots around the house without any plants... This is on the back..


Gorgeous flowers.


Aku sungguh sangat menyukai hidup dikelilingi oleh tanaman... dan sekarang sedang mengusahakan untuk merawat kebun yang masih jauh dari ideal. Tidak seperti Ibuku yang memiliki kebun yang indah dengan berbagai macam tanaman. 
Dekat dengan alam memberikan energi tersendiri untukku... setiap hari aku menyempatkan diri untuk menyapa semua tanamanku... :)
berharap mereka dapat memberikan yang terbaik untukku...

Memiliki kebun seperti ini bukan berarti tiba2 saja seperti ini... kebun harus dirawat setiap hari... dan kita harus mengenali setiap karakter tanaman yang kita miliki.  Tapi bagi yang suka tentunya semua bukanlah hal yang berat, malahan tanaman memberikan kebahagiaan tersendiri.
Apalagi kalau sudah ada yang berbunga.... wah senang deh..


Selamat berkebun,
Na

No comments:

Post a Comment