Sunday, April 13, 2014

Kaffe Fassett's fabrics

I am attracted to bright colors, that is why Kaffe Fassett's fabrics just naturally caught my eyes. His Quilts are stunning. His fabrics line are exquisite... His yarn works are lovely. Learn more about him, then you'll know what I mean. :)

At the end of February 2014 I had a family holiday in Singapore and found a Quilt store that has his fabric line. Wow.. wanted to have lots of them.. but they are quite expensive :)
Well you can tell this kind of fabrics are printed on a high quality cotton fabric.. oooh so glad when I can have a few of them.
But these fabrics I can't resist not to own it.. I bought a few pieces of fat quarter fabrics and when I got home, I found that I had  His fabrics years ago.. so my collections are adding up. Whooo hooo... Now it is enough fabric to make something for me. Yes.... for me !

Aren't they gorgeous ? look at the details.... ooooooh lovely..

Vibrant green...


Having them stacked on my shelves and touched them  and just take a look at them just makes me smile....
That is not logical right ? Oh.. I know...  something just can be felt with your heart.... :)

Now I have to decide what pattern should I use with this glorious color fabrics. I think I love diamond pattern with a small list all around them. 

Feel deeply then you'll see only beauty.
'Na

Aku suka semua warna yang cerah dan salah satu artist yang menampilkan warna cerah adalah Kaffe Fassett. Kerajinan percanya, rajutannya dan kainnya menunjukkan bahwa warna cerah selalu indah...:)

Waktu aku sempat jalan2 ke Singapore, aku beli kainnya. Tidak bisa beli banyak2 karena mahal... he he he...
rupanya waktu aku pulang ke rumah, aku sudah punya beberapa fat quarter. Senangnya.... jadi koleksiku bertambah.

Meski belum dibuat apa2 dan sekarang masih ditumpuk dilemari, tapi memilikinya untuk disentuh atau dilihat2 saja sudah membuat hatiku gembira.... he he tidak masuk akal ya... tapi itu kenyataan.

'Na



No comments:

Post a Comment