Monday, December 22, 2014

Tintin Tote bag...

I love Tintin and snowy... and all the character in the book.
and have Tintin Tote bag was never come into my mind back then... but now I got one.. and make it myself... WOW.
So proud of myself ( LOL ). Adding Zipper to this bag is a great achievement for me. Let's just see the photos... :)
This is My Tintin books collection and the fabrics...




The outer, the liner, zipper and straps....


The proof that I sew it myself... ha ha...
My heart was beating faster on this last stitch... The bag is almost done... a labor of love.

Voila.... standing nicely.. ;)






Whooo hoooo... 
I'm so happy.... :)

'Na

2 comments:

  1. what a great tintin bag :0) love it! greetings from denmark ulrike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great tintin bag :0) love it! greetings from denmark ulrike!

    ReplyDelete