Sunday, September 14, 2014

Yoyo flower applique

I have lots of yoyo's fabrics. So... rather than just hiding in the drawer.. I took them out and arrange a flower arrangement.
like this...




Then fill them up till full... the more the merrier...


Hand Quilted and added buttons in the center flowers...

I made a pillow cover !
Yeay me... I love it.

I took this picture in my garden...



Aku punya banyak yoyo kain yang dibuat dan disimpan di laci... jadi daripada bersembunyi terus... maka disusunlah seperti bunga di dalam vas. Perlu banyak yoyo berwarna warni supaya meriah.... dan juga kancing untuk pemanis.

Di Quilt tangan.. hasilnya lebih menul2.... ha ha apa ya istilahnya.
 
Dibuat sarung bantal deh...
Sepertinya kurang ya kalau cuma satu... ya siap2 buat lagi :)

Happy sewing,
'Na
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment