Saturday, September 05, 2009

Quilts was the one that I fell in love with

Back in 1997, I felt like the whole new world was in front of me. It was time for me to fly. Whoa... you can imagine how excited I was. My visit to Half Price Book store and Dallas Public Library has given me a chance to know more about Art and Craft. That enrich my life up till now, and hope for so many years to come. Quilts was the one that I fell in love with.

The inspiration, the dream , the urge to do try a project...was coming when I flipped every pages of a book. That was magical. Almost every saturday, I spent my time at the library and check out books.


After months.. I saw myself get so busy trying to create things. My heart sang....
Thank you God for taking me this far. I want to grow and be fruitfull.

As advised, I started with a small project. A pillow cover.
I played save with those colors. Soft green and yellow. It was pieced and quilted entirely by hand.

Luv,
Na

No comments:

Post a Comment